Friday 31 July 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up


Morning Everyone! 

Thank goodness it is Friday! I am headed to the beach this weekend for a long weekend, hoping to enjoy the sun and some time quality time with friends! But before the weekend begins I thought I would share with you what I am loving, what I have bought and what I have been up to this week!



On Sunday I went for a 'walk and talk' with a friend in one of my favourite spots, New Farm. Although it was a little overcast it was still a gorgeous walk along the river and gave us an opportunity to catchup! A great form of multi-tasking ;) 


We ended our afternoon 'walk and talk' with a river side drink.  Such a nice way to finish the weekend! 



This week's nail colour was OPI - Kiss me I'm Brazilian. Such a fun colour perfect for summer! 



This week I bought this gorgeous dress for an upcoming charity event I have. It is simple, elegant and didn't break the bank! I ordered so am eagerly awaiting its arrival! 


You can find the link for the dress below. 
http://www.fameandpartners.com/dresses/dress-madeline-488?color=black 

Finally a little inspiration for my week. This painting of the amazing artist Frida Kahlo, reminding us all to be FEARLESS as she was! If you don't know about her or her beautiful work I highly encourage you to check her out. 



Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See you Monday. 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment