Monday 27 July 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Life Of Lou! 

My name is Emma Louise, affectionately known as Lou and this is my blog! 


  I am an Australian born, beach loving, bargain hunter who is passionate about sharing beautiful things place and foods with others. This blog is my happy place and space to write, share and chat with other creative ladies.

So a little about me!

  • I was born and raised in beautiful Queensland, Australia. Although I grew up in a reasonably large city I spent almost every weekend at the beach. Thus my love of the surf, sand and sun began! 
  • I went to college in Australian and studied Media Communications and Business with a major in marketing. Whilst finishing my degree I took a six month exchange to England, living and studying in Birmingham. 
  • I am crazy about travel! I have been blessed to travel throughout the United States, Australia and Europe extensively as well as parts of Asia and the Middle East. Travel is an incredible experience and a wonderful education. I seriously can't get enough of it!
  • Lastly I' m mad about food. Although I am a small person I consume an impressive amount of tasty treats. Cooking and most importantly eating food is by far my favourite hobby! 
Overall I'm a busy lady who loves to share fun and beautiful things with others, while enjoying a sneaky glass of wine 😛 

Be sure to check out my Pinterest here Tumblr here Instagram here!

It's nice to meet you! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment