Monday 17 August 2015

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday Ladies! 

I hope you all had wonderful weekends filled with food family and friends! 
I have decided to post about my favourite fashion finds on Mondays from now on. Things that I love, or have just purchased and think you should all check out. So here we go! 

Firstly my Seed Heritage heel sandals. I bought these at the beginning of the season and wear them constantly. They are great with jeans or a cute shift dress and they only cost $80! Win! 


I haven't seen this style in stores in the last few week however all Seed Heritage shoes are gorgeous, so have a look here. 


Next is my new bangle from Taju. They have a huge online store which also stocks clothes but their jewellery is my favourite. They are super cute pieces, inexpensive and make great gifts. 


Check out their stuff here.

Finally new gorgeous new Peter Alexander - Love Art Silk Sleep Tee. This is so super comfy and is also ridiculously pretty. Seriously I want to wear it as causal clothing! 


All Peter Alexander PJ'S are soft, long wearing and look beautiful. I usually leave the store with more than one bag and more pyjamas than I will ever be able to wear! Check out this sleep tee and more PJ'S here. 



Hope you like my latest fashion finds. Here's to a great week ladies! 
Lou  xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment