Monday 24 August 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! To start off the week I am sharing my favourite fashion finds. These are a few things I have bought lately and love. 


I bought this H&M wool hat while we where in Europe earlier this year and I love it. For only $29.95 it is great quality, the perfect travel accessory and also looks super cute with a shift dress and booties. You can find it here. 
I love my new Seed Heritage Tencel Shorts. I am super excited to wear these beauties as soon as it is warm enough! Check them out here. 



I posted a pic of this gorgeous Samantha Wills necklace on my Instagram yesterday (you can see it here). I am totally in love with this piece, it looks great with jeans and a tee but can also dress up a more formal outfit. The perfect accessory. Check it out here. 
For basics like this black and white stripped tee you simply can't look past H&M. At $9.95 this t-shirt is a steal and will last you throughout the season. This one can be found here. 

And thats my favourite fashion finds for the week. See you all tomorrow! 

Lou xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment