Monday 31 August 2015

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday my friends! 

I hope your weekends where as relaxing and enjoyable as mine. Over the weekend we cooked, went to the movies, caught up with friends, played tennis and enjoyed some time at home. It was the perfect two-day break from real life! 

However now that the weekend is over 'sigh' lets jump into my favourite fashion finds! 



Ok these new Seed Heritage sandals are darling. I bought a pair last week and fell in love straight away. Check out all Seed shoes here.

I bought this Michael Kors satchel at the beginning of the season and it has seriously changed my life. It is the perfect size and even fits my laptop. The colour is gorgeous and the leather is super soft. Check out all Michael Kors bags here. 


A few people asked where these pants (featured on my Instagram) were from. These babies are Seed Heritage, they are super comfy and look great on. You can find them here. 

Finally every girls needs a simple silver watch. Marc by Marc Jacobs does great basic timepieces, all reasonably priced. You can find this one here. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday ladies! 

Lou xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment