Friday 14 August 2015

Weekly Wrap-up !

Happy Friday Everyone! 

Thank goodness the weekend is nearly here! After a very long week I am looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing over the next few days! Here is what I have been up to this week and what I am loving right now! 

I love love love my new Seed Heritage - Frill Dipped Tee. It comes in white as well as black (I bought one of each!) It is soft, comfy and looks great on. What can I say I love anything Seed Heritage. Check out this shirt here. 


My nail color this week is Alpine Snow by OPI. You can pick it up here for just 7 bucks! 



Wednesday was a public holiday here, so a few friends and I headed to the annual races. Aka an excuse to dress up and drink champaign! My dress was from Finders Keepers the label. There stuff is gorgeous, elegant and simple. Click here to view their current line. 
                           
        
Finally a little bit of inspiration for your Friday! I saw this the other day and had to share it with you all.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment