Wednesday 30 September 2015

A not-so well-read Wednesday!

Happy Mid- Week Ladies!

Its Wednesday and that means it's time to talk books. However life lately has been crazy and as I am sure you will all understand that often means that your favourite hobbies, such as reading a book with a cup of tea, go right out the window *sigh! 

But but but... I did manage to finish 'The Two of Us' by Andy Jones (Which I discussed a few weeks back. You can read my review here. ) And having finally finished the book, I can now say it is one of my all time favourites. So, my friends get on Amazon and get yourself a copy ASAP because this is a must read! 


When life settles down a little (fingers crossed soon) I will start the Alchemist. I know it is an absolute classic and am ashamed to admit I have never read it. So it is first up next month! 



Finally, I saw this picture the other day and knew I had to share it with you all. This is such an important reminder for us all when life is extra hectic. You ladies are awesome and smart and funny and TOUGH, so persevere! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment