Monday 7 September 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed your weekends. My weekend was very busy but lots of fun! So Monday usually means my favourite fashion finds but I though I would mix it up this week and show y'all some of my favourite beauty finds instead! I know crazy stuff ;) So here we go! 


Firstly the Tangle Teezer! This baby is actually amazing. If you have hair that knots easily or is a little unruly this is the brush for you. I use this straight after I get out of the shower with wet hair. It will de-tangle your wet locks easily and is very gentle! Yay for painless hair brushing! You can find the Tangle Teezer here. 


Next up LUSH bath bombs. I love love love my baths and a LUSH bath bomb is a requirement for me. They smell fantastic are great quality and gentle on your skin (they also come in lots of different pretty colours and shapes which I appreciate! ) My personal favourites include 'Granny takes a dip', 'Sex Bomb' and 'Rose Queen'. Although all of them smell insanely good! You can purchase them in store or here. 

I love this Paul Mitchell - Forever Blond Dramatic Repair. Although I have never dyed my hair and I look after my locks well, I often find dead ends. My hairdresser recommended this spray and I haven't looked back.  I apply it after brushing through my wet hair and leave in. It also leaves your hair smelling great! Bonus! You can find it here. 


Last but not least, MAC lipstick. I love me some MAC products! This lipstick is Cherish and is a personal favourite! Plus they are made to smell like vanilla cupcakes, so really whats not to love?!
You can find all MAC lipsticks here.

Have a wonderful Monday! 

Lou xxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment