Monday 14 September 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was hectic but wonderful. We had a charity gala on Friday night which was lots of fun, tried out a new cafe, caught up with family and slept in! It was the perfect two day break! 


Here is the dress I wore to the gala. For those of you curious it is from Fame and Partners and you can purchase it here. I paired it with the Samantha Wills necklace I spoke about on last Friday! 

Ok moving onto my favourite finds of the week! This week is all about my favourite hair products. 


First up 'Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil' shampoo and conditioner. I have been using this stuff for years and love it! It leaves your hair healthy, smelling great and looking shiny. Plus you can find this at most pharmacies or supermarkets, saving you not only time but money! Win! 


Next up these cute MimCo hair bands. I received a set of these in rose gold for my last birthday and have since had to buy TWO more set because I just love them so much! They are gentle on hair and super sweet. They also make a great gift! Check them out here. 

Last up this week is Batiste Dry Shampoo. This stuff is a serious life saver when you haven't tamed your bird nest ;) or need to add a little volume to your look. It comes in a variety of flavours and makes your hair smell great! Just what you need when you are momentarily lacking in hair hygiene! 

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment