Wednesday 16 September 2015

September 'To-Read' List

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 
Instead of a book review this week , I thought I would share my September 'To Read' list.  If you are anything like me you have a 'to-read' list that is as long as your arm. I love reading all genres of books, so as soon as I hear someone mention a good read my little ears perk up! I also enjoy hearing other peoples reviews and recommendations, so if you have any PLEASE leave me a comment below. Here are a few books that are on my September 'to-read' list that have been recommended to me.
September 2015 - 'To-read' 
Me before you ~ by Jojo Moyes
Me-Before-You-book-cover-Jan-12-p122
Wave ~ by Sonali Deraniyagala
ea1166a95f13a043c37d654b7972429d
The Alchemist ~ by Paulo Coelho
alchemist
I hope you enjoy these recommendations and happy reading!
Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment