Wednesday 9 September 2015

The Two of Us by Andy Jones

Hello hello! 

For this weeks well-read Wednesday I thought I would share The two of us by Andy jones. I actually haven't finished this book, I am about half way through it and loving it! 



The book follows Ivy and Fisher, during the beginning phase of their relationship. As they start to learn about each others loves, hates, family and past, they quickly realise this is much more than a fling.  The book looks at a year in the life of a couple, trying to navigate careers, a new relationship and the ups and downs of life.

"The Two of Us is a charming, honest and heart-breaking novel about life, love and the importance of taking neither-one for granted."

I am super excited to finish this book because we all know I am a sucker for a good love story! Heres hoping it ends well for Ivy and Fisher!

See you all tomorrow for my recipe of the week.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment