Wednesday 23 September 2015

Unwritten Letters To You by T.B. LaBerge

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Officially half way through the week, Woo Hoo! 
I am really excited to share this weeks book post with you guys. I found this writer about a year ago, when I stumbled upon one of his quotes online. Fair to say that after reading a few more of his quotes I was determined to hunt down more of his work. Lucky for me, I found out he published a book and let me tell you it is beautiful! 


His works focus on love, religion and the importance of appreciating our beautiful, complicated lives. 'Unwritten Letters To You' is filled with quotes that will make your heart skip and your inner romantic sigh. LaBerge's honest and incredibly accurate description of what it is to feel love, be in love and loose love, will leave you in owe. 


I adore this book and know you will too! You can purchase it here. 

Lou xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment