Friday 11 September 2015

Weekly Wrap-up!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I have a busy but exciting weekend ahead! We will be catching up with family, attending a charity ball and sadly catching up on some work *sigh. But before the weekend begins heres what I have been up to lately! 


We have been doing a whole lot of this lately. Relaxing, laying in the sun and waiting eagerly for summer to arrive and pool season to begin! As you can see Ollie is over this whole waiting game but not long now!


As you guys know I love love love Samantha Wills jewellery. I have serval of her pieces and they are nothing less than amazing. She uses smell precious stones to create jewellery masterpieces. For this weekend's charity ball I will be wearing this gorgeous necklace! *eeekkk so excited! 



Side note all of her jewellery comes with one of these hand made wooden jewellery boxes. Which are also beautiful. Whats not to love about this brand!?! Check the current collection out here. 



This weeks OPI nail colour is 'Grand Canyon Sunset'! Super cute! You can purchase it here. 


A quite week for me but a big weekend ahead! Remember to treat yourselves this weekend ^ and I will see y'all Monday! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment