Wednesday 7 October 2015

Baked Spinach and Cheese Mushrooms

Hi Ladies! 

I hope your week is going well, Half way there!! This weeks recipe is super simple but a total crowd pleaser, and looks pretty impressive. No I will freely admit that mushrooms aren't really my think, I don't mind them but they are definitely not my favourite vegetable. However this recipe is so delicious I may just be changing my mind! Recipe thanks to Australian Good Taste. 


You Will Need 
80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil








Method 
Preheat oven to 220C. 

Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic and chopped thyme in a small bowl. Brush the mushrooms with a little of the oil mixture. Place on a lined baking tray, cut-side up. 

Divide the spinach among the mushrooms. Top with a little of the oil mixture. Top each mushroom with 2 slices of provolone. Top with remaining oil mixture.

Bake the mushrooms for 15 minutes, until cheese is golden 

Serve to friends and family! 
Lou xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment