Wednesday 14 October 2015

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Happy Happy Wednesday Everyone! 

I am so excited about todays book post because this has to be one of my all time favourite books. If you haven't heard of this global best seller a) where have you been? and b) Get on Amazon right now and  buy yourself a copy! This book follows one woman's search for the meaning of life, love and faith as she travels the world. 


This book was also made into a fantastic movie in 2010, by the same title and stars Julia Roberts! 


Now if the title of the book wasn't quite clear enough, this book enters around my three favourite things in this world. Eating (my favourite hobby), faith and love! This book has travel, romance and some big philosophical questions. I loved it! 


And once you have finished the book you can rent the movie. Win! 

Have a great day friends :)

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment