Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mad about plaid!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 


I am mad about plaid and seeing as it is fall for most of Y'all at the moment. I thought I would share some of my favourite recent plaid finds. 


I shared this plaid on the blog earlier in the week. You can see my post about it here.

I just found this plaid roll sleeve shirt dress on Nordstrom and ordered one straight away. I mean so cute right!! You can find it here. 


A classic black and white plaid is a fall essential and this one from forever 21 is on sale for less than $20. What a bargain! Check it out here. 


I bought this boyfriend shirt dress at the beginning of the season and have become obsessed. This style is perfect for everyday and can easily be dressed up. Needless to say this is an essential. You can find it here. 


Last up, I saw this plaid on Nordstrom earlier today and immediately added it to my wish list. So cute! Check it out here. 

Happy shopping girls! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment