Monday 19 October 2015

Monday's favourite finds

Happy Monday 

i seriously can not believe we are in the middle of October. The year has flown! Not only is it getting hotter each day meaning summer is fast approaching but christmas is now right around the corner. So I am in full organisation mode, trying to organise gifts and the christmas social calendar all while planing for our Vietnam trip which is in less than a month! Busy busy! 

Anyways, here are a few things I have purchased lately which I love. 

How cute are these Seed Heritage Linen Shorts. They are super light and just the right length. I loved them so much I gifted my best friend with a pair! You can find them here. 


I bought these Midas Ballet Flats the other day to take to Vietnam. These babies are super comfy and fold right up making them perfect for packing and travel. You can find them here.

This week I am wearing OPI's Cosmo-not tonight Honey. It is soft, subtle but still has a little shine. It is the perfect colour. You can find it here. 


A few people asked about my denim mini in some of my latest Instagram uploads. It is longer in person I swear haha. It is only $30 and you can find it here. 


Last up, some wise words for your Monday!

Have a wonderful week everyone. 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment