Tuesday 13 October 2015

Our weekend trip to Cardiff, Wales.

Morning Everyone! 

I hope your week is off to a great start. This weeks travel post is all about the beautiful land of Wales. Our visit to Cardiff, Wales was another weekend trip and was lots of fun. Wales is situated on the west coast of the U.K so it is home to some gorgeous landscape and beautiful bays. 


You guys know I am a total sucker for architecture, so visiting Cardiff and getting to experience some of their amazing architecture was a thrill for me! This here is the Wales Millennium Centre. 


Next up was a walk to the Senedd, or National Assembly Building. This building is seriously amazing! It made my little architect heart skip a beat! 


We visited Cardiff Castle, which as you would expect was gorgeous. However sadly there where no photos permitted inside of the humongous castle words, so you will just have to take my work for it ;) 


Last up is Bute Park. Oh my goodness this park is insanely beautiful and trust me I have been to a lot of parks! I am note sure if it was the weather when we visited (October) or if it is always this colourful and such, but if you find yourself in Cardiff this is a must do. 


We had a whale of a time in Cardiff! Ah that was a bad pun! Anyways have a wonderful Tuesday ladies and I'll see you tomorrow :) 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment