Tuesday 6 October 2015

Weekend Getaway to Brighton!

It's Tuesday and that means it's time to talk travel! 

As you guys know I was lucky enough to live in the UK for a few months while I was finishing University. While I was living there my girlfriends and I would often plan short weekend getaways to  popular towns around England. One of these towns which i absolutely loved is Brighton. 


Just 40 minutes via train from central London, Brighton is the perfect weekend getaway. Filled with sweet cafes, upmarket shops and set along a pebble beach, Brighton is gorgeous. We spent only two full days here but didn't feel like we missed out on anything.



We had great food while in Brighton, including a great vegetarian dinner at Terre A Terre. But the real food highlight of the weekend was a trip to the infamous Choccywoccydoodah. If you haven't herd of this place, there is a TV show centred around this bakery and their INCREDIBLE cakes! I mean these cakes really are amazing. You can visit their flagship store in Brighton or London, for a coffee or to pic up some chocolate. 


Wearing gumboots to the beach. Only in England! 


We had a beautiful time in Brighton, it really was the perfect weekend getaway. If you are in London and have a spare day or weekend up your sleeve I highly recommend you make the train trip there! 

Lou xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment