Friday 2 October 2015

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday Everyone! 

This week has been crazy as always, so I am looking forward to a restful weekend. Due to all the hot weather we are having at the moment we have decided to have our first beach day of the season this weekend! I am super excited because I absolutely live for summer and the beach! But before I take off to enjoy the sun and sand, here is what has been happening lately.


Like I said, we have been having amazing weather lately. And when the days are as gorgeous as this, where else would you be other than outside?? We have had a few storms in the late afternoon but they always clear in time for sunsets like this. 


I took this picture a few days ago when I was making dinner. I literally looked out the kitchen window, saw that sunset and knew I had to share it with you all. This is why I love summer!! 


Yesterday I hit up the shops with one of my closest girlfriends for some retail therapy and of course I couldn't go past Lush without having a look. We all know how obsessed I am with this store. Everything in their smells great, is so darn pretty and makes your skin glow. What more could you want from a store really ?!?! 

One of my sweet little purchases, I picked up yesterday. I mean how cute is this phone case? I just couldn't leave it behind! #shopaholic #ineedhelp


For those of you who asked about my accessories seen in this Instagram pic. My watch is Michael Kors and I am possibly in love with it. I wear it constantly, you can find it here. 

The gold and jewel bangle is from Juicy Couture, but sadly is a few years old so no longer sold :( 

The other criss-cross bangle is from Taju and you can find their jewellery here.


I will leave you with some wise words from the amazing Ms Von Furstenberg. Happy Friday gals! 

Lou xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment