Friday 23 October 2015

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday ladies! 

The weekend is here and I am sooooo excited to have a quite couple of days. This week has been absolutely crazy between work, organising our upcoming trip to Vietnam, visiting relatives and the regular weekday grind I am totally exhausted! But before I curl up on the couch and catchup on Greys Anatomy (so excited for this weeks episode! Eeeekkk!) lets take a look at life lately.


Spring has officially sprung here which means that the Jacarandas are in full bloom, covering the streets with gorgeous purple flowers. I love when these trees flower because it means christmas is right around the corner! 


We headed out to dinner on Wednesday night and ended up at our favourite desert bar. Not sure how that happened ;) Needless to say it was delicious as usual and everyone left on a sugar high!


I snapped this picture the other day and just had to share it with you all. Look ho smart louis is, proof reading my latest marketing report! 


I posted this picture on instagram this morning. All pieces from this outfit have featured on the blog in the last few weeks. You can find my post on this shirt here and my sandals here. 


Last up, a very important sentiment to remember today and always! 

Have a terrific weekend friends! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment