Friday 30 October 2015

Weekly Wrap-up!

Happy Friday Ladies! 

I hope you have had a nice week. This weekend we will be celebrating my best friends birthday so I ma on cake duty (that is tomorrows project!) I promise to post a pic of my cake creation next week. Until then here is what has been happening lately. 


The weather is heating up here and someone isn't too happy about it. This little guy has started sleeping with his ear hanging in his water bowl #whateverworks. 


My parents have been in Europe traveling and retuned this week with a sweet gift for me. My favourite chocolates from Paris. Angelina's is a french icon in terms of chocolate and is a mandator stop whenever I am in Paris. Thanks Mom and Dad! 


Speaking of travels, my grandparents flew in from Texas this week, bringing me a new Texas State Fair tee-shirt. I love Texas and this "cheesy memorabilia tee-shirts" but mostly I love the people who bought it for me. So blessed to have them in my life! 


On Wednesday I shared with you some of my favourite plaid pieces. You can see the full post here.


It is officially two weeks until we leave for our trip to Vietnam so I am planning like a mad woman! Any suggestions on places to eat, markets or particular attractions are more than welcome! You guys always have great travel advice. 


Last up,  a beautiful and honest sentiment which I found this week and just had to share!

Have a terrific weekend! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment