Monday 2 November 2015

Happy Monday!

Morning friends! 

Can you believe it is November!! I mean seriously where has the year gone? 
I hope you all enjoyed Halloween over the weekend, our whole family including the dogs where in costume. But we will discuss that later in the week :)

And as per usual today I am sharing my recent favourite finds. Hope you enjoy! 


First up this gorgeous Country Road print T-Shirt. This shirt is super soft and light, perfect for summer. You can find it here. 


I have made a jump start on my christmas shopping (remember I will be away for 3 weeks pre christmas so need to get cracking!). Anyways I came across this Harlow Tassel Necklace on Anthropologie yesterday and just had to share it with you guys.  The perfect gift for friends or sisters or even yourself ;) You can find it here. 


How sweet is this Marimekko trio notebook set?! I recently bought this for my mom before she went to Europe and she loved it. The set is currently sold out on the official Marimekko website :( However the site re stocks every few days so check here again soon. 


I found these Seed Heritage children one pieces the other day during my christmas shopping and knew I had to share them with you! Best part they have a matching sun shirt and both pieces are under $30. You can find them here.


Last up, some wise words for your Monday! 


Happy Monday Everyone! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment