Tuesday 24 November 2015

My Favourite Christmas Finds - 2015 Edition

Morning Ladies!

It is officially mid November which means my hunt for holiday decorations is in full swing. I love decorating the house, cooking great food and most of all spending time with my favourite people, my family and friends! Here are a few christmas must haves that I have found lately and love. 


First up this amazing bubble wreath from Anthropologie. We usually buy a new wreath every year. I know that may sound excessive but it is the one decoration we always replace and we always find our old ones good homes :) This one is simply gorgeous and can be found here. 


Speaking of Anthropologie, this store has to have the most beautiful collection of christmas ornaments ever! I love these ceramic cheer ornaments and at only $18 they make a great hostess gift for all those christmas parties you attend. Check them out here. 


Some people do homemade advent calendars however we are just not that organised. As a kid we always had Lindt advent calendars and I still do #noshametheyaredelicious. Treat your little ones or yourself ;) this christmas with one. You can find them in major department stores or here. 

I love love love Kate Spade anything! But here stationary has to be one of my all time favourite gifts. These gold dot holiday cards are beautiful. I will be using these beauties to write to my family and friends this holiday season. You can check them out here. 

How sweet are these felt, robin decorations? They are only $9 for the pack of four (what a bargain) and are the perfect size for either tree decoration or a centre piece arrangement. IKEA you have done it again. You can find these ornaments here. 

Possibly my all time favourite holiday candle. Glasshouse - Night Before Christmas candle is back. This candle combines blackcurrant, plum, lemon and lavender creating an aroma that is award worthy. I definitely bought upwards of three last year and none of them where given away as gifts! Buy your own here!

This holiday seasons mandatory cheesy pillow award goes to this baby! I actually really like this one haha it just makes me smile. You can find this one and more cheesy holiday cushions here.


*Remember I will be back on the 7th of December! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment