Tuesday 3 November 2015

Work out wear you will love!

Moring Ladies! 

Today we are talking activewear. I love exercising and have found serval pieces lately that are comfortable, affordable and stylish. The perfect combo! 

I bought these Nikes last year when we where in New York and have basically worn them everyday since! I am a runner so investing in quality sneakers is a must for me. You can find these Nikes here.


Ok so I am totally yoga obsessed! I started it at the beginning of the year and still kick myself that it has taken me so long to discover Yoga. I take classes a minimum of twice a week and LOVE it. These yoga/fitness pants are super comfy, stretchy and affordable at only $17!! You can find them here. 


So I bought these Nike sneakers the other day, and I won't lie I am crazy for them. These seriously have to be some of the most comfortable shoes ever sold. These shoes are completely collapsible, (perfect for travel) and don't require socks. I may have to buy these babies in black as well ;) You can see them here. 

I bought this jacket last year when we where in the UK from H and M (for running) and love love love it. This hooded fleece will keep you nice and toastie when facing those col, early morning work outs. At only $30 it is a total bargain, great quality and even has pockets! Check it out here.


Last up this super fun Lorna Jane Yoga mat. I bought this last week after louis at my old one *ah the joys of a new puppy. These fitness mats are great quality and will last you for years to come. You can find them here. 

Happy Exercising Ladies! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment