Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Party Recipes 2015

Happy Monday Everyone! 

We celebrated christmas with friends this past weekend and had a fantastic time! The weather was well behaved for us, the food was delicious and the company was memorable as always. 

Today I am sharing with you some of the recipes we enjoyed this past weekend, that I know you will love! 


I have experimented with a few ham glazes over recent holidays. But I think I have found my favourite so far. This Maple syrup and mustard glazed ham was a complete crowd pleaser and will certainly be on our table again this festive season! You can find the recipe here thanks to our friends at Taste. 


Holy Beans! This cold green bean salad with balsamic vinegar is new levels of delicious! My friend Kate was responsible for the greens at Christmas dinner, and boy, did she deliver! Find the recipe for these beauties here! 


Sticky gingerbread pudding with butterscotch sauce. I think YES!! My very clever friend Soph had our mouths drooling at the sight of this pudding. *it is also a fantastic treat the next day. Got to love left-overs! Find Soph's christmas treat here. 


Last but not least, my very favourite christmas cocktail! The Absolut Mistletoe is the perfect holiday cocktail for parties or a christmas eve treat ;) 

I hope these recipes have inspired you and your meal planning this christmas week! I can guarantee that they are as scrumptious as they look! 

Lou xxx




1 comment:

  1. Truly wonderful recipes for Christmas parties. Last year, I arranged Christmas party with my friends at one of elegant New York venues. Hired a professional caterer who really made delicious food for party. Everyone enjoyed a lot there.

    ReplyDelete