Wednesday 16 December 2015

Holiday Pins you have to see!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 

I hope you are having a great week. Only 10 days until christmas now! Eeeeekkk!I braved the shops today to finish of my christmas purchases but still need to grocery shop ahead of my friends christmas dinner which I am hosting on friday night! 

I love to entertain and seeing as it tis' the season! I am hosting my friendship groups' christmas gathering this year. I have fantastic friends who are smart, silly, and down right hilarious. So getting together is always fun. Today I thought I would share some decorating and recipe ideas I have for this years group dinner. 


Where have I been planing this event and holiday season?? Pintrest OF COURSE!! As most of you know I suffer from a very intense Pintrest addiction, as do many of my girlfriends. So planning our group dinners via this handy little site is our ritual. Be sure to check out my Public Board - Decorations/ food for the Holidays!

Any ways! Here are a few things I have been pinning and loving! 


You are never to old for a Reindeer cookie and these are just too cute to resist! Check them out here.


I love this look for the table. White table cloth and a long simple garland through the centre of the table. Accented with white candles and minimal table wear. Fridays table will definitely be inspired by this gorgeous one! 


I honestly believe it is the little details that not only make  great party but make it really memorable. These hand made name cards (mini pine cone wreaths) are so sweet and a beautiful party favour, that your guests will love. Find the tutorial for these beauties here.


No Christmas party is complete without a gingerbread house! Now, I'll be real the gingerbread house I make will probably not resemble this masterpiece in anyway, shape or form. *sigh. But a girl can hope for the best! Cross your fingers and toes people! 

Remembre to check out my holiday Pintrest board here for more fabulous food, entertaining and decorating ideas. 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment