Tuesday 29 December 2015

It's Holiday Sale Season!

Morning Everyone! 

Now that the Christmas Chaos is behind us, it is officially sale season. And who doesn't love a good sale?!? I always try and stick to a detailed budget when christmas shopping to avoid a total financial blow out. 
I managed to do pretty well this year and thus have rewarded myself with a little retail therapy :) Here are a few bargains I have bought in the last few days which I know you will all love! 

How gorgeous is this Cheesecloth Swing Tank from Country Road! It is light, super soft and perfect over shorts for summer. I also bought it in white and black/white stripes. Pick one up for yourself for only $50, here. 


I love my new MinkPink Sweet Like andy Low Back Swimsuit! It is currently reduced on ASOS. Find  it online here. 

We all know I have a slight addiction to scarfs. So when I saw this Pointelle Knit Wool and Cashmere infinity scarf, reduced I just had to buy one! They are 25% off at Nordstrom now. Grab one in store or online here. 


Country Road, Multi Stripe Tee for only $35. I think yes! Pick one up for yourself in store or online here. 

Last up, I am loving my new Trenery, Bailey Canvas Espadrilles. They are available in three different colours and are 40% off #win. Grab a pair here! 


Happy Sale Season Ladies! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment