Wednesday 9 December 2015

Travel fashion essentials!

Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing some of my favourite fashion pieces that I pack when traveling. In particular pieces I found super useful when in Vietnam and Cambodia. Regardless of when and where you travel it is so important to understand the climate and weather you will experience. 
During our recent holiday both countries where incredibly HOT and we often walked most of the day. 

I have mentioned these Nike Juvenate before and I decided to share them again because they are seriously fabulous. These runners can be slipped on, are super cute and ridiculously comfortable. I also have a pair in black and between the two pairs wore these shoes everyday! You can grab yourself a pair here.


You guys know I love love love me some Ray-Bans! I wore this silver framed, polarized pair the entire trip. These Aviators are classic, great quality and super stylish. Spoil yourself with a pair of your own this christmas. Check them out here. 


Traveling somewhere hot these holidays? Do not leave without grabbing yourself at LEAST one of these Giselle cotton shirts. They are super light, soft and take up virtually no room in your suitcase. But are a total lifesaver for days when you will be out in the heat. I have four and practically live in them during summer. Pick up one for your self for only $30 here. 

Who says sun safety has to be ugly? This Tommy Hilfigure Classic Baseball cap will stop you burning like a lobster and keep you looking cute.  I wear mine all the time. Find them in store or online here. 


Every girl needs a go-to bikini. Mine are my classic black and white stripe 'All About Eve' bikinis. However they are from last season and no longer in stock :( However these babies are pretty darn similar and every bit as cute. Perfect for sitting pool side during your get away or even just a summer beach trip. Pick them up here. 

Happy packing and traveling my friends! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment