Friday 18 December 2015

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday Everyone!

I love this time of year but man is it exhausting! I feel like I am nearly home at the moment and when I am, I have about 3456345 things to get done! But for now I will avoid all those jobs and talk about lovely, fun and exciting things that have been happening amongst the chaos lately. 


It has been seriously HOT here lately, meaning we have been doing a whole lot of this! Swimming, splashing and lounging in the pool. I bought two of the giant swans at the beginning of summer and fair to say they have been a big hit with the kids and the adults. Grab your self one here! 


I have been baking up a storm this week, with the help of some little friends :) Everything from rumbles to sugar cookies are on the menu at the moment. I love christmas! Find my favourite sugar cookie recipe here. 


Last week, I remembered I am hosting my friends christmas dinner this year. So I added another 100 chores to my list in order to prep for our lovely meal. We do this every year and it always turns out to be a fantastic night. I really don't know why I get so stressed because we could eat take aways on the floor and still have a great time!

I am really trying to remind myself what this season is actually about, during these moments of stress, panic and mini-melt down. Christmas is a time for Reflection, Rest, Family and Friends!
























Need some last minute ides on how to feed and entertain your loved ones this festive season? Remember to check out my Holiday Pintrest board for great recipe and decorating ideas. You can find it here. 


I am off to bake a Ham for my dinner party tonight! Wish me luck and have yourselves a fantastic weekend! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment