Monday 18 January 2016

Big News, Big Move

Happy Monday! 

As I briefly mentioned last week there are some big changes going on in our house at the moment. 

Last week my baby sister received confirmation that she will be moving to Minnesota. Eeeekkk!! That will be cold. i may have to get her one of these 'cute' knitted balaclavas for her birthday ;) 


I also received some exciting news last week... I have been offered a very exciting job in Abu Dhabi. Yes, I am moving to the Middle East people! 

So this means I will be relocating there in early February. This is a huge opportunity for myself and I am very excited to be embarking on this new chapter in my career.

 Obviously this means that life is going to be very busy for a while getting organised to move. However I promise to make every attempt to continue to blog consistently! 


I can't believe this amazing city will be my home in just a few weeks time! 

I will be back tomorrow blogging as usual but wanted to share this exciting news with all y'all today! 

Have a fabulous Monday everyone! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment