Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

I hope you all had a fantastic 2015 and I wish you nothing but the very best this new year! 

It has been a busy few weeks for everyone, filled with lots of celebrations, mini getaways and way too much food. So here is a little look at what has been happening here lately. 


Last week I share one of my easiest and favourite Holiday recipes with you all. Check out my Christmas Candy Cookie recipe here.

Amongst the chaos of christmas eve, my phone decided to die. Which was just fantastic!


And resulted in a reaction a little like this. So sadly I have no photos of our new years ever dinner party :( 


But after a trip to the Apple store, a very big christmas day and a long sleep. A few of my girlfriends and I packed up the car and headed south. 

Now let me be honest. I am not a camper. I never camped as a child and I really enjoy a warm shower, so the outdoors and I don't mix well. But after a little convincing from my girlfriends I decided to give this camping thing a crack. And much to my surprise we had a fantastic time! 


Can you say RoadTrip? 


After a few tent mishaps and a re-read of the assembly instructions, we where set up and ready for a wine!

And three days later, a little worse for wear and in need of a serious shower. We hit the road again and headed home. 


Tomorrow we are heading north to the beach and a relax. I could not be more excited! 


Here's to a fantastic new year ladies! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment