Thursday 21 January 2016

January Pins

Morning Everyone!

With the end of January in sight, I thought it was time to share some of my favourite recent pins with my fellow Pinterest addicts. As most of you would have released by now I have pretty much all aspects of my life organised on Pinterest #noshame. And I figure as long as I am pinning away I may swell share my finds with Y'all. 

So lets get started! 


This weekend my parents are hosting my farewell/ early birthday party. My mum is a terrific party planner and host, so everything I know about entertaining has some from her :) Together we have been planning my send off/ birthday celebration and as always Pinterest has helped out A LOT! If you haven't already, be sure to check out my 'Time to Party' board for great entertaining ideas. The link is here! 


What kind of party would it be without Champagne??? A Champagne bar is a must in my eyes! 


I love love love these huge balloons! Maybe in white? 

Other than party planning I have been on the prowl for cute summer outfits and pinning away! Here are a few of my favourites from my Women's Fashion  board, found here.




Finally, with my move to the middle east fast approaching I have been reasserting, reading and pinning all I can on the AMZING city of Abu Dhabi, AKA my new home! 



And because there where just too many amazing pins, a new board had to be created. You can check it out here. 

*sigh 'I have a problem!' 

Happy Pinning!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment