Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Fault in our Stars - John Green

Morning everyone
This weeks well read wednsday is a true tear jerker and a fantastic read! Many of you may have herd of this book before, as it recently became a motion picture and world wide success. 

Written as a young adult novel, John Green's fictional tale of two terminally ill young lovers, quickly became an international best seller.
Now when I originally herd about this book I decided that this didn't sound like my cup of tea. However after a little convincing from friends who had read this beauty I gave it a go! And boy oh boy am I glad I did.

This book is heart breaking and equally beautiful. Contemplating first love, the meaning of this sometimes cruel world and the twists and turns that make life so darn special. You will cry, laugh and cry some more but I promise you will love it!

Grab a copy from Amazon here.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment