Thursday 28 January 2016

Summer Beauty Products

Morning Everyone! 

We all know that summer can be tough on skin. Between the sun, humidity and exposure to varying temperature. Our skin can often end up dry and dull :( Something no one wants. I love trying new beauty products recommended to me by friends, my sisters and even you guys! Here are a few which I have recently been given / bought / tested! 


I love me some Aesop and lucky enough, so do my friends! Last weekend when we celebrated my birthday my friend Kate gifted me with some beautiful Aesop products. This included this fabulous facial cleansing masque. I love it and know you will too! 


Speaking of Aesop, if you are in the market for a new body scrub. Look no further because I have the solution for you! My new Geranium Body Scrub is nothing less than AMAZING. It smells fantastic and leaves skin soft and rejuvenated. Grab one for yourself online here!


I received this Korres shower gel for christmas and have quickly fallen head over heals. Korres is gentle on skin, smells great and also works as a great bubble bath! #win


Speaking of bubble baths. This AquaVerse shower gel is a key ingredient in my bubble baths. (Other ingredients include white wine and a great book ;) This brand is anti animal testing, and pretty much chemical free.Yay! Grab some for yourself here!

I will share more of my favourite summer beauty products next week! Until then, Enjoy!

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment