Friday 8 January 2016

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday! 

Although I am still functioning in vacation mode *bliss I am very excited for a quite, home bound weekend. The new year always brings about a flurry of chores, catchup and admin jobs. So I am very excited to have a weekend full of absolutely nothing! But before my relaxing weekend begins, here is what has been happening lately. 


On Sunday I returned from my girls camping trip, which was hot, exhausting and a whole lot of fun. It was also pretty beautiful, hence the scenery pic of our drive! 


And sadly the summer heat tends to bring the summer storms. *See the flooded tennis court. This means we have been doing a whole lot of this 


And this 


When the weather was behaving I ventured out to meet friends for lunch and boy was it worth putting on clothes other than pyjamas!


Sweet Potato Fries, YES please! 


Jamie Oliver's pasta, ABSOLUTLY! 

And when the sun decided to shine once again, we headed north to the beach. 


I love being only an hour away from this! 



Finally, if you are looking for a weekend read and didn't catch my well-read Wednesday. Make sure you check it out here!


So that is life lately! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment