Friday 22 January 2016

Weekly Wrap-up

Morning Everyone!

I cannot believe it is almost then end of theJanuary! Seriously where has this month gone?! January always fly's for me. Between the christmas/new year come down and trying to get organised for the year ahead, I somehow find myself dazed and confused by the 21st! This is because the 21st is my Dads birthday. 

Happy Birthday Dad! 

Here is what we have been up to this week! 



The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately. Hot enough to swim but cool enough to spend the day outside. So last Friday we ventured to a local national park for a hike and swim in the rock pools! It was the perfect summers day. 


On Saturday we headed to Sydney for a quick weekend break. I mean seriously! How lucky am I to live an hour from this! 






We played tourist all weekend visiting the Sydney Opera House, Circular Quay, the Royal Botanic Gardens and even managed to squeeze in some shopping ;) 


Mandatory tourist selfie! 


I have already started to use my birthday present even though my birthday is about a month out! What can I say? My new bag is simply too gorgeous to keep in a box! 



Wednesday was designated girls day including lunch and a quick  stop at a few shops and department stores. Is it just me or is the cosmetic section of a department store the disney land for adult women? #happiestplaceonearth


On Wednesday night we celebrated my dad's birthday (a little early). Not a grey hair in sight! Happy Birthday Dad! 



On Thursday my friend Kate and I (both February babies) headed to a local and RIDICULOUSLY beautiful day spa, One Wybelenna, for an early birthday treat. Our facials where amazing and the complimentary champagne wasn't bad either ;)  


The rest of thursday was spent barricaded in the air conditioning baking up a storm. I will post the recipe for these delicious double choc cookies next week! 

It has been a busy week and we have a HUGE weekend planned. So I am off to grab 2 minutes to myself before I race out the door again. 
I hope you all have a great (and slightly quieter) weekend! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment