Wednesday 20 January 2016

What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey

Happy Well-read Wednesday Everyone! 

Today I wanted to share a new book which I only discovered (and have nearly finished) on the weekend. We headed to Sydney for a quick getaway on Saturday morning and as I was trolling the news agents, killing time before our flight I came across this little gem by Ms Winfrey. 


I am not usually one for self-help books but after reading the first few pages in the store I knew two things. First this was not your ordinary 'self-help' book and secoundly I was not leaving the store without a copy. After an hour and a half long flight I was a quarter way through the book and in LOVE. 


If you have ever watch Oprah on TV or read any of her other books you will instantly recognise her charming, relaxed and friendly writing style. This book is more a reflection of her own journey and the lessons she has learned along the way, rather than a self-help book. Although there are definitely lessons she is sharing that I know I will take with me long after finishing this book! 

This book is an easy read that can easily be completed in a weekend and will leave you feeling all sorts of happy, thankful and reflective. 

What I know for sure is that every single person reading this needs to grab a copy right now!!

Happy reading! 

Lou xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment