Thursday 11 February 2016

Abu Dhabi Apparel, Part 1

Morning Everyone! 

Since moving to the middle east my wardrobe and outfits choices have made the shift to slightly more conservative. I never wear anything to low cut or tight fitting anyways, thats just not my style. But covering your shoulders, knees and even ankles in some tourists spots and all at once,  is truly a new experience for me! 

If you are living in the middle east, planning on traveling here soon or just curious as how I am balancing appropriate dress with style, this post is for you! 


On weekends when I'm exploring my city, shopping or talking a walk, I always wear full length pants. People tend to suggest you steer clear of anything to tight fitting like skinny jeans. Although many women here have clearly missed that memo. I opt for pants such as these. 




Both pairs are from Seed heritage and I own each, but in different colours! I have spoken about these pants before because I love them so darn much. They are comfy, great quality and super cute! Pick up a pair for your self here!


I love love love these Camilla Cardi/Capes. Made from sheer silk with crystal embellishments, these card's are super light and seriously stylish. I have a few different colours/patterns and wear them with everything from maxi dresses to jeans. These are great for covering up your shoulders but also protecting you from the sun! You can grab your own cardi here!

This gorgeous stripe, cotton scarf (which I am currently living in) is on sale right now. At only $19 I feel as though I should stock up for the next year! Find this one and many more beautiful scarfs here. 


These are without a doubt the comfiest pair of sandals that I have ever owned! I bought myself this pair of Midas sandals before going to Vietnam last year and have basically worn them every day since. No joke, these shoes are fantastic for walking days or to throw on for school pick up. And because they are one of the brands top sellers they are back in stock here! YAY!!!


So there you have it! A few of my favourite fashion go-to's at the moment. I will share more in the coming weeks. Until tomorrow ladies, have a wonderful day!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment