Friday 12 February 2016

Abu Dhabi Apparel Part Two

Hey friends! 

Yesterday I shared a few of my favourite clothing items from my new middle easter wardrobe. But because there are too many cute things I wanted to share I have had to spread it over TWO days! Are you ready for round two? These items are cute no matter where you live or are traveling, so check them out! 


This LongChamp tote is a must have! I have one in black and absolutely LOVE IT. They fold right up into a tiny square and are super light, so perfect for travel. They are great quality, super cute and come in all of these funky colours. I may just need to buy myself another ... 


I bought this 'Noisy May' Denim Jacket at the beginning 
 of the season and have been really pleased with it. For only $60 my expectations weren't too high. However this has to be one of my favourite jackets I own. It isn't too tight, is great quality and thus really warm. You can find it online here. 


Ray Ban Aviators - need I say more. I have these beauties in a few different colours and wear them everyday. I could never seem to find a style that suited my face until I discovered these and now I am kind of obsessed! Pick up a pair for yourself here!

I know I have mentioned these Nike sneakers about 1245345876 times already, but seriously they are fantastic. These are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned! They are incredibly light, they breathe and they slide right on. If you don't already have a pair, stop what you are doing and pick up the credit card! Snatch yourself a pair online here. 


Finally, I bought this Petal Front Maxi at the begging of summer and wear it constantly. While wearing it here I usually throw a light cardi or scarf. Regardless this maxi is simple, elegant and great for a variety of occasions! You can pick yourself up one, here!

Lou xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment