Saturday 20 February 2016

Friday Favourites!

Happy Friday Everyone!

It has been a big week here (as always) but finally the weekend is upon us. And I am soon ready to relax by the beach, sleep in and shop shop shop! Before the weekend begins though, here are five things I am loving this week! 

Why Not Me - Mindy Kaling 


If you missed well -read Wednesday this week, I discussed my latest read. Which happens to be Mindy Kaling's latest book. I really enjoyed this book and know you will as well! Check out my take on it here!

Rose Gold Lotti Sandal's - Dune London


I snagged a pair of these beauties this week and think I am in love. I have already worn them to dinner twice this week and they are super comfy. They work great with jeans, short or even a cute dress! You can purchase a pair online here!

Chinese New Year 



Chinese New Year was a few weeks ago now but I am still in ore of the incredible decorations and installations all over the place, celebrating this holiday. I am The Galleria, my local 'Uber' fancy shopping mall really went all out this year. Lanterns, cherry blossom trees, you name it! 


Nativity Scene Cookie Cutter Set 
Admittedly this was a spur of the moment purchase. But at $2, I feel as though this was money well spent! My new nativity cookie cutter set was found at Tchibo on sale and I just couldn't say no. Now only 9 months until I can whip this baby out and use it! #alwaysbeprepared 

Dubai and Desert Safari 


Finally, if you missed Monday's post, I shared my recent Dubai get away and desert safari experience. If you are headed to the middle east or simply curious as what a desert safari initials, check out my post here!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment