Friday 12 February 2016

Friday Favourites

Yay for Friday! 

I could not be more excited for the weekend. I am run off my feet and in desperate need of a sleep in! Despite the crazy that is my life there are five Friday favourites I wanted to share with you gals today, before the weekend begins! 

MAC - Prep and Prime Skin 

This Mac primer in FANTASTIC! It is super light, yet provides you with a great base for your makeup and helps your skin wake up in the morning. I use this everyday and can not day a bad word about it! 

My New City 


I have started to explore my new city, Abu Dhabi and wow o wow! What a city it is! I will post about all the fun touristy things I have been getting up to in my free time, next week. Until then check out the Emirates Towers behind me. Now that is some impressive architecture and the weathers not bad either ;)

H &M Gold Photo Frames 


How gorgeous are these H &M gold photo frames! Despite my terrible photography skills these frames are beautiful and cheap as chips. The thing I think I love the most about them though, are the memories they hold and the photos of the ones I love :) 

Enjoy life eat cake 


I saw this today on Pinterest had had to share! This is so true! Life is too short to miss out on the simple and wonderful things. Eat the cake ladies! in moderation of course ;) 

Desert Safari 


Today I am off on a desert safari. For an afternoon of camel riding, belly dancing, eating and sunset watching. I shall report back with photos soon, so be sure to check Instagram! 

Have a wonderful weekend ladies! 


Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment