Monday 14 March 2016

5 Quick Questions


Happy Monday Everyone!




Today I'm sharing the answer to 5 more quick questions! Please keep them coming, some of them are really fantastic some of them are really though provoking and some of them are hysterical! I'm trying to answer and post a mix of all these questions so I hope you enjoy. Please note I will be taking a few days off fro blogging to enjoy some time with my Mumma, who is visiting me in the UEA. So I will be back and blogging on the 21st of March! 

The best compliment you ever received?

Just before I moved overseas I had a going away/ early birthday party and a few of my closest girlfriends made a speech. One of my friends said that her favourite thing about me was my smile and laugh. Explaining how my laughter and cheeky smile could turn her day around. This isn't a compliment about my looks or achievements but one that highlighted our ability to effect other people and reminded me the effect my attitude can have on others. I hope that I can continue to bring a little happiness to other people through my positive attitude and 'ugly' snorting laugh!

What is on your perfect pizza?

I LOVVVVVVE me some pizza. I swear I could eat Italian food for the rest of my days! That being said traditional Italian pizza's are incredibly minimalist. And so are my pizza toppings. Give me a classic Margarita pizza, with lots of cheese and a great glass of wine and I'll love you forever!

What was the first hing you thought when you woke up this morning?

Can't I have just 5 more minutes in bed? + Why didn't I go to bed earlier last night??

If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

I have said it before and I'lll say it again. Ice cream is the one food I will happily eat for the rest of my life. So many different flavours, so many possibilities! But as I mentioned before, all Italian cuisine has my  heart. So bring on the Pizza, pasta and tirimisu people!

Favourite holiday? 

Christmas! 1000000% Christmas is the clear winner for me! I love decorating, cooking, shopping and all other activities related to this holiday! December is my favourite time of year because we are always surrounded by family and friends during this time, as well as some great food! Christmas is also a time to celebrate our blessings, spend time with loved ones and reflect on Jesus himself aka 'reason for the season'!


I hope you all have a wonderful week ladies and remember I will see you back here, next Monday the 21st! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment