Friday 11 March 2016

Friday Favourites


Happy Friday Everyone! 

I am taking a long weekend to spend some time with my mum, who has just arrived in town! Yay! So I will be busy playing tour guide for the next few days. But before I start enjoying my weekend I wanted to share my weeks favourites, with some of my favourites - YOU GUYS! 

One 

If you have been reading the blog for a little while you will know how much I love my PJ's. Especially my Peter Alexander Pj's. These pyjamas are great quality, super soft and always adorable. I love this Dark Rose PJ Pant, in stock at the moment. I have the same pair in a different pattern and may or may not be wearing them right now ;) These are also great for all the shorter ladies out there as they aren't too long #shortgirlsunite You can find these beauties HERE 

Two
The 8th of March (Tuesday) marked international women day! Special shout out to all the amazing women in my life and all of you lovely ladies. Be sure to remind the women in your life just how wonderful they are! 

Three
I'm love love loving my new H&M jeans. They are a fantastic fit, again not to long and they are surprisingly comfortable! They are also well within my new shopping budget, coming in at just $54! You can grab a pair for yourself HERE 

Four 


I can not get this song out of my head at the moment! But can you blame me? Its pretty darn great! Listen to Coldplay's latest hit above!

Five 

I'm seriously prone to split ends and it drive me MAD! I have spoken to several hair dressers about it, tried a million different products. I'm still looking for a solution that is right for my exact hair but in the mean time I'm using Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Masque and it is fantastic. Not only does this hair masque leave your hair smelling and feeling fantastic, it helps repair dry and tired hair. You can grab some for yourself in store or online HERE

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment