Wednesday 9 March 2016

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


It's Well-Read Wednesday! 


This week I'm sharing my latest read, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes! As I have mentioned before, I was really excited to read this book but sadly it fell a little short for me. So many of my friends had recommended this book to me and with the film coming out later this year, I was eager to get on board with this story. But sadly I just couldn't! I found the main character Lou to be completely frustrating and thought the storyline wasn't all that exciting and was FAR too long.The ending was sweet and I will admit I shared a tear or two.

I know some people will disagree with my take on this book and that is completely fine. For the life of my I just couldn't get on board with it :(


Lets hope the film adaptation, to be released later this year, takes a more exciting spin on this story line.


See you all tomorrow!

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment