Wednesday 23 March 2016

The Art Of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli

Morning everyone! 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to talk books! I have been incredibly slack with my reading lately but finally getting back to my never end list of books. Please remember to comment or message me recommendations because they are always great! This week I'm sharing my current read, The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli.


Now I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of 'self help' books or books with too much advice on how to live your life. For example I really disliked the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. Which some of my friends rave about and is an international best seller. I just can't describe it, I just didn't jell with that book. Hence my apprehension when I was suggested this read! 


However I'm pleased to say I'am really enjoying The Art Of Thinking Clearly. Divided into two - to - three page 'lessons' this book anaylise the way we think as well as understand why. This book is not a lecture about where you are going wrong or why you are not 10000% happy all day everyday *something completely unachievable and natural, if you ask me! 

This is an easy read that is reflective, encouraging and leaves me with a smile on my face. I can't wait to finish it this weekend! You can grab yourself a copy here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment