Friday 15 April 2016

Friday Favourites


Happy Friday! 
I'm so excited for the weekend to begin! This weekend we are headed north for a quick weekend break and a birthday party. After a couple of crazy weeks it will be great to spend time with the family and explore a new city herewecomenorthqueensland 

But before I start packing lets take a look at this weeks Friday favourites! 

One 


Hello plunging neck line! This black lace jumpsuit is the perfect party outfit and will be making its way up north with me this weekend. If you love it as much as I do, then you can find it here!

Two 

Y'all know how much I love my candles and this one happens to be one of my all time favourites. Lucky for me, I got my hands on one yesterday. Heres to the house smelling great! You can find all Glasshouse products online here!

Three 


If you missed my post on Tuesday you can find it here! If you did catch it you will know what I have been up to in my spare time. Suits season five is out and I'm hooked! 

Four 

Brandon Stanton of Humans of New York, has released a beautiful coffee table book! I bought this book for my mom for christmas and she loves it. Filled with a diverse and entertaining collection of quotes from New Yorkers, this book is equally moving and visually pleasing. You can grab a copy for yourself or a loved one here! 

And with that I'm off! I need to get cracking on my packing, do the mountain of laundry and walk the very excitably and equally destructive puppy! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment