Friday 8 April 2016

Friday Favourites


Happy Friday Everyone! 



This weekend I will be spending some time with my family and having a big old relax after a HUGE week. But before I start binge eating cake and make my way to the couch I better share my Friday favourites! 

One 

In true last minute fashion, I purchased this gorgeous Fame and Partners gown last night. I have an event in two weeks time, so hopefully this Berry dress arrives in time and fits well. If you are looking for a dress for any formal occasion I seriously recommend Fame and Partners. I have ordered a number of gowns off their site and they are always beautifully made. You can find this dress here!

Two 
If you missed my April/ May reading list, you can see it here! I have three new books that are on their way to me right now. But as always I'm looking for recommendations so please message me any suggestions! 

Three 


^ something to remember! A little bit of kindness can sure go a long way. Let's remember to be kind to one another!

Four 


Next week I will be sharing my favourite Dubai spots to visit when playing tourist. Be sure to check in next week if you are heading to the UAE or are simply curious! 

Five 


Finally, this bathroom is 1000% a favourite because it is my dream bathroom. Just look at that tub and the marble and the lighting and the use of timber. I just love it!  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I am off to lure a wet labrador from the pool and rustle up dinner! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment