Tuesday 5 April 2016

Girls Fashion Finds

Morning Everyone! 

If you have been following this blog for a while now you will know that the only people I love shopping for more than myself are the little loves in my life. Kids clothes are 100% my weakness so today I'm sharing a few pieces I have found and purchased lately for the little ladies in my life. 

A sweater with spots and sparkles, need I say more! Seed heritage clothing is always fantastic quality and super stylish. Their women line is one of my favourites and their kids clothing is also gorgeous. You can find this sweater here!

Speaking of spots, how sweet is this Seed Heritage girls PJ set? At only $39 stylish sleepwear for your little lady has never looked so good! You can find the set here! 

Your Boho baby will love this Geo Folk Print dress fro Country Road. This dress is perfect for those transitional months when it is either still cool or getting cool. This little dress is gorgeous with a vest and boots or little sandals. You can find it online here! 

Print is clearly big this season and these shorts are no exception! These Boat Dock Zigzag print shorts from Tea Collection are the perfect basic and won't break the bank. You can find them here! 

Speaking of prints, your little lady will make a statement in this cotton Tea Collection shift. You can find the Tea Collection, including this little number at Nordstrom or online here!

Finally this Zara floral jumpsuit has me wishing I was a childs size 6! If only they made it in my size! You can find this jumpsuit online here!

Have fun shopping and I'll see you tomorrow! 

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment