Tuesday 19 April 2016

Life Lately

Morning Everyone! 

The last few weeks here at home have been absolutely mental. I have been stressed, exhausted and thrilled all at once so thank you to our lovely friends and family who have been very generous and kind. I often choose not to speak about these personal and difficult issues as this blog is my happy place and my own little escape. With that being said there have been some wonderful things happening here lately so today is a bit of a catchup! 


I posted a picture of this insane cake on instagram last week and shared the recipe on the blog. If you missed the post you can find it and trust me you need to try this for yourself! 


Walks are a must in this house. So whenever I have a spare half an hour I try and exhaust this guy out. There is a saying that says 'Labradors chew till they're two and shed till their dead' I don't believe there is a more adequate quote to sum up labs! He certainly is a chew'er and knows how to shed, but he is a delight and we love him to pieces #crazydoglady


If you are following me on instagram @lifeofloublog you will have noticed I'm sharing a lot of our recent travel pictures. This particular one was taken in the Royal Palace in Prague. Soon beautiful! 



When I haven't been working, running back and forth to the hospital or doing laundry I have been enjoying these two three things! Great comfort food, sleeping and puppy cuddles! 


School holidays meant I got to spend some quality time with one of my favourite little amigos! Movies, frozen blue sugar filled drinks and some baking. It was a great few days! 


Finally, last weekend we headed north for a very quick break to celebrate this girls birthday. Lucy and I have been friends since we were in primary school so celebrating her big birthday was so much fun.  *I have always loved this picture of the two of us 



Not a bad place to visit for the weekend! 

So that is what has been happening lately! I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will see you all tomorrow! 

Lou
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment